- Fresh and Clean, Comfortable Guest Rooms
- Gas Fireplaces and Jetted Tubs upstairs in the Evelyn, Louise and Carnahan Rooms
- Clawfoot tub with showers in Cooper’s Cabin and the Fox Room.
- A Royal Breakfast for Two always included with your reservation.
- Custom soap and shampoo
- Games, “Enchanted Evening” and “Romantic Sensations”
- Deep Peace and Quiet in quaint Spring City, a National Historic District
Additions to Your Reservation Could Include:
- Robes and Slippers for 2 ($10)
- Flowers, long stemmed roses ($55) a bouquet of local flowers ($25)
- Truffles made by the innkeeper ($10 for 4 truffles)
- Sparkling Cider ($5)
- As a keepsake of your weekend, consider, “Osborne Inn” mugs custom made by Joe Bennion our world-class potter next door ($20 for 1, 2 for $38)
- Or a Heart of stained-glass handmade by Holly Nicholes our local glass artisan ($24)
- Battery-powered flickering candle light, ($3, per “candle”) No open-flame candles are allowed
- Massage? Essentials for Wellness is an easy walk from the inn, call 435-462-9668 for an appt.
Any other ideas? We would be happy to consider them.
Make your reservation at www.osborneinn.com. Please call 435-462-9338 for any additions to your reservation. Additions are welcome up to 48 hours before your reservation.